Monday, May 23, 2011

Red Neck Lobster Night

Crawfish Time on Ridge

To those siting by me, they either witnessed an eating exhibition by the Master, or the most disgusting display of eating anyone has ever seen. Heads were torn off with precision. Crawfish juice flung everywhere. I'm embarrassed to stand up as my shirt is covered. (Though I could hardly be to blame, as I am Mary Shannon's son. She's always wearing her meals............)





So many pounds of crawfish were consumed, I feel guilty putting the number down.

The crawfish were made to order "extremely spicy" as they were coated with a delicious pepper concoction that has burned the skin off my hands and lips. A garlic sauce, tabasco and horseradish mixture was used for dipping to push the hotness up a couple more levels.

I had to go 15 miles out of my way to eat here tonight, but truly worth it.

Location: Crawfish Time on Ridge Road. Lafayette, La.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:S Domingue Ave,Lafayette,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Here!